Ken Scales Automotive Services
Ken Scales Automotive has served southern Oregon with the highest quality auto repair, maintenance, and engine services for over 30 years. Our team of factory-trained ASE certified technicians use the most state of the art equipment to service and repair all types of foreign and domestic vehicles. Whether you need routine maintenance or a complete engine overhaul, you can trust our experienced mechanics to provide reliable, honest advice and dependable services that keep your vehicle operating in its best condition.
Our dedication to providing exceptional customer service and the highest level of workmanship in all the services we provide has earned us an A-plus rating with the Better Business Bureau.® Rely on Ken Scales Automotive for all of your automotive repair needs from leaks and squels to cars that won’t start and recurring check engine lights we can resolve any type of mechanical problem.
- Oil Changes: Our full service oil change service will help prevent wear and corrosion in your engine extending the life of your vehicle and includes a full inspection of your belts, hoses, engine and undercarriage, as well as changing the oil, checking filters, and lubricating fittings.
- Heating & Cooling Systems: Replacement of thermostats, radiators, heater cores, hoses, gaskets and belts to keep your car’s heating and cooling systems leak free and working properly.
- Engine Overhaul: We can rebuild fuel, electrical, ignition, heating, cooling, and transmission systems to restore your old worn out engine to get it running, improve its performance and extend its useful life.
- Engine Replacement: If your engine fails, we can help you locate proper replacement engine and professionally install it into your vehicle to keep it functional for years to come.
- Carburetor Service: Whether you need preventative maintenance or need to rebuild your carburetor, we can service your vehicle to keep your air and gas systems operating smoothly.
- Fuel Injection Service: Unclog and clean your injectors to eliminate buildup and keep your car’s fuel lines clean and clear to improve your car’s performance and fuel efficiency.
- Brakes, Tune Ups, Clutches: Full service tune ups to keep all your vehicles systems operating optimally, as well as service and repair for all kinds of brake and clutch issues, from replacing pads and discs to installing new clutches.
- I/M Inspection Service: If your vehicle has failed the DEQ I/M inspection, we can accurately diagnosis what’s causing the problem and make the repairs needed and to get it inspection ready.
- Computer Diagnostics: We use the latest in automotive computer diagnostic equipment and ASE mechanics trained in advanced diagnostic techniques to accurately diagnosis all kinds of mechanical issues.
- Transmissions: Full line of services for all kinds of transmissions including new or rebuilt replacement transmissions, differential, axle, and clutch replacement, and full flushes.
- Diesel, Gas & Hybrids: We can service or repair any car, truck, SUV, or van with any type of engine.
- Air Conditioning: Recharge, troubleshooting and repair service, and A/C replacement to keep your cars air conditioning blowing cold air and keep you comfortable.
- Oil, Filter & Lube: Change oil, check oil and air filters, lubricate fittings, top-off fluids, and check belts and hoses to keep your vehicle running smoothly and prevent engine corrosion..
- Warranty Maintenance: Our ASE certified mechanics perform recommended factory scheduled maintenance based on the year, make, and model of your vehicle at 15,000, 30,000, 60,000, and 90,000 miles.